Hello A Body Only Folks

-

TheTieWrapKid

Reaction score
I'm new to your nice site. I've been on one of the other main Mopar sites a while and still am !Same call sign . Good discussions , parts and cars, I've been jumping on here unregistered and decided to sign up. I've got a 69 340 4 speed Dart and a 72 340 Duster automatic car. A couple of E bodies also I won't go into right now. All in various project stages. Give me some time and I'll try and get a picture or two on here ! I've liked the Mopars since high school and I'm an All - Mopar household. Except the bike is not a Mopar.

I'm new to your nice site. I've been on one of the other main Mopar sites a while and still am !Same call sign . Good discussions , parts and cars, I've been jumping on here unregistered and decided to sign up. I've got a 69 340 4 speed Dart and a 72 340 Duster automatic car. A couple of E bodies also I won't go into right now. All in various project stages. Give me some time and I'll try and get a picture or two on here ! I've liked the Mopars since high school and I'm an All - Mopar household. Except the bike is not a Mopar.

pics maybe
69 340 Dart Swinger 1.JPG

Welcome to FABO. We hope you have fun here! Lots to see and do. Nice cars I see so far. We like those E Bodies too.
toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO. We hope you have fun here! Lots to see and do. Nice cars I see so far. We like those E Bodies too.
toolmanmike
north tex., must be close to okla. ! just no. of Tulsa-here. welcome, a lot of good ole boys on here.

Thanks guys ! I'm east of McKinney, TX an hour from Oklahoma. I like the six pack scoops. Here's a picture of my junky blue Challenger. I drove it yesterday and gassed it up with 93 octane.

calchal pass side - house garage 01.JPG

-
Back