Hello again!! This time from the Netherlands

-

71DusterStruck

Reaction score
Hello all, it has been a very long time since I last talked to you!!

I have been extremely busy the last 2 years... moved to another country... new job...

Unfortunately the Duster is not with me. That is the worst!

But haven't lost all hope, I am still buying stuff for it, latest purchase was some spare tail-lights from ebay... and slowly slowly the inventory builds up... and since I spend all my holidays in Greece, the transformation plan is still in motion..

Anyway hello to all again and I will try to visit the site more regularly now, although I am up to my ears with work!!

Attachments

• photo_.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 163
Welcome back as well. My oldest son has lived in the Netherlands since 1988 and works at Schipol International Airport. I think you'll like it there as well from the times I have visited him.

Welcome back :cheers:and looking forward to your new posts vkarapanos
I bet you miss that nize duster =P~
I bet it is buityful
I bet it is beautiful in the Netherlands :happy10:
And beeing up to your ears with work is a good thing :-D

Welcome back! The Netherlands weather must be a big change from your Greek weather.
Haven't had the opportunity to visit the Netherlands but my wife and I spent 10 days on Crete several years ago on business travel. Loved every minute of it.

Welcome back :cheers:and looking forward to your new posts vkarapanos
I bet you miss that nize duster =P~
I bet it is buityful
I bet it is beautiful in the Netherlands :happy10:
And beeing up to your ears with work is a good thing :-D

Hey memike! At the top as always!

Welcome back as well. My oldest son has lived in the Netherlands since 1988 and works at Schipol International Airport. I think you'll like it there as well from the times I have visited him.

Welcome back! The Netherlands weather must be a big change from your Greek weather.
Haven't had the opportunity to visit the Netherlands but my wife and I spent 10 days on Crete several years ago on business travel. Loved every minute of it.

Since 1988?!? Wow... I am not planning to stay that long... but then again what I have planned to do in my life and what I have actually done are so far apart!

Hey ocdart! Yeap the weather is indeed a problem, especially those below freezing temperatures... but I guess it is not as bad as it in some other places.. like Winnipeg Canada maybe

Yeap the weather is indeed a problem, especially those below freezing temperatures... but I guess it is not as bad as it in some other places.. like Winnipeg Canada maybe

Hey come on! It warmed up to -12C today. Of course it was -30-something yesterday... maybe you are right.

Welcome back.

Grant

Hey come on! It warmed up to -12C today. Of course it was -30-something yesterday... maybe you are right.

Welcome back.

Grant

Thanks Grant;

Temperatures there can be really extreme but despite that I think it is a wonderful place to be and I am actually considering to send my CV to RTDS Technologies and probably I will...

Wow. I've got to get my my rear in gear. All of my relatives live in the Netherlands and I have only been there once. My wife owns a house in Greece and never have I been there.

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!

Your wife owns a house in Greece? Really? where?

We own a house in Athens. Her parents are there right now. They go usually once a year. With thier age however this could be the last time. Ownership of the house was transfered over to my wife. I think there is another house owned by her father close along the ocean which is in discussions right now to transfer over.

Never been there myself though. I had a massive Saddle Pulimory embolisim last year so I am reluctant to fly long distances yet. My humble excuse for the moment.

Never been there myself though. I had a massive Saddle Pulimory embolisim last year so I am reluctant to fly long distances yet. My humble excuse for the moment.

Sorry to hear about your health problem, that sounds really serious I hope you are better now though!

Sorry to hear about your health problem, that sounds really serious I hope you are better now though!

Thanks,
We had our plan for Holland again last summer but of course did not make it.
We are planning for spring of 2012 for both Holland and Greece

-
Back