Hello Again

-

Stranglehold

Reaction score
Hello all! I actually joined a while ago but have been mainly lurking. I had originally posted about my 69 340 4 speed swinger that I was going to start restoring but it's been a slow process. Car has finally been dipped and is in line at the body/paint shop. Couple picks of the current condition.
002.JPG
003.JPG
Condition isn't too bad. No major rust, deck filler panel will get replaced as well as the door jamb lock pillars. I'll get this project moved over to the member restoration section now that things will be moving along, albeit slowly, but they are moving.

Reason I posted again on the welcome wagon was I added a new member to the family. Just picked up this 69 Dart Custom Saturday.
009.JPG
010.JPG

Car is complete sans body side molding and an air cleaner. 99k one owner car or one family owned it. Grandma bought new in 69, daughter got it, then the grandson sold to me. Clean title. Been parked in a quonset hut for the last ~7 years. Plan is to get it running and driving and used some of the parts for my other build, mainly trim and interior pieces. Would like to keep it a runner. Not a real looker but most original/complete mopar I've bought. 225 /6 w/904. AC car, light package, LH remote mirror, fender mount turn indicators, music master AM radio, coded as a Dart spring special package.

I've decoded most of the fender tag, but one question for someone with more knowledge than me, second line from bottom T3 is called out 3 times. First is exterior color (light bronze metallic) the third code (H2T) is interior trim (tan), anyone know what the other two T3 codes refer to? Thanks in advance!
020.JPG

1969 - tan vinyl top. Only year for that top I was told by Legendary. Is there evidence of a vinyl top?

1969 - tan vinyl top. Only year for that top I was told by Legendary. Is there evidence of a vinyl top?

There is evidence of the top remaining. Scraps still sticking out from under the trim. One year only, that would be cool. Triple tan car:)

Hello again??? Do I know you????

Do I know you.jpg

But seriously, welcome back....
Welcome to FABO.gif

-
Back