hello all!

-

show

Reaction score
Hello from Lodi, CA just moved down here to be closer to my family. I have a 1973 plymouth scamp my father gave me for my 30th birthday that I will be driving the **** out of sooner or later. :burnout:

Welcome to FABO! Any pics of the Scamp?

Yeah I have a few hopefully they aren't too big for the forums. It's originally a 318/904 I already have a 383bb/727 I'm going to drop in it when I can clear the driveway of my dads other projects.

scamp_001.jpg

scamp_003.jpg

And another Norther California member!!! Now we're getting somewhere!!! Welcome!

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA! I have a 1975 Scamp similar if not the same color. I also have a 383 and 727 that's going in.

And another Norther California member!!! Now we're getting somewhere!!! Welcome!

Do the mopar guys down here in cali have swaps and shows, or is it mainly limited to the big car shows put on by good guys and such?

Im glad I found this board It seems very informative and looks like there are lots of people willing to lend info and help out. Its also busier than all the other forums combined I looked at. I was looking for some bb headers...

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site.

Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09488.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 55
-
Back