Hello All

-

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
I've been here before a few years ago, but family circumstances and such claimed my time too much. Anyway most of that is behind me now, so I'm back under a new name because I can't even remember what email address I used. I'm looking forward to chatting and asking and maybe helping along the way. I'm probably still a typical Mopar nut - too many cars and not enough time - just like most on here. My daily driver is a '69 Dart GTS (currently faded purple) ex-race car from Medicine Hat Ab. It has a 440 4 speed(V-gate shifter) ,with a STR-14, bit of a tub in the back end with a 8.75 with 3:23's, if I recall. Old style centerlines all around and upgrade to 4.5 inch discs on the front with a set of strange axles in the rear. TTI's with some nice mufflers piped out under the bumper give it a nice sound. The bell housing is an old style steel Ansen from back in the day, housing an 11" clutch. Bucket seats and a black interior pretty much round it out.
I'm working on how to post pictures, once I get it figured out I'll post a few somewhere on here. Later.

Hey, welcome! Glad to have you back here. I completely get the family obligation thing - I am just coming off the same. I sold my toys a few years ago after building a new house as there was not any time or money, and I am now starting to get the itch again. Do you know of any good builder 69 notchback barracudas north of the border for sale?

BTW, I think that you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post pictures - like 5 or 10, perhaps someone else can chime in.

-
Back