Hello everyone and thank you, 67 dart gt

-

67dartgtgo

Reaction score
I've been an avid reader of this sight for quite a while and have to say thanks to all for the invaluable information i've gathered here. I'm just in love with my 67 dart gt and have been making it a competent driver of it for the last year after it had been sitting for 13. It has a 360/300hp crate cradled between the fenders backed by a built 727 and 3.55 trutracs, 8.75 rear shortened to accommodate p295r5015's that are ever so gently squeezed inside the quarters.
It's still a labor of love and my lovely wife and son's are enjoying it fully. I'm glad to have finally joined. Pics to come as soon as i get smart on the attachments part. :coffee2:

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 247
isn't she cute?:thumblef:

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 245
Thank you plum crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 264
hank you R4 and d drill. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.:cheers:

Welcome from Sc. Dart looks great! Money and time well spent getting the big meats under there. Stance is great.

P.S. Coupe in the backround ain't half bad either :D.

welcome and nice ride, its good to see my Charlotte has a brother or sister!

Thanks George....vette's my brother's and yup...64 with 67 BB hood scoop...just a glass mold on but it came out very nice.

Welcome aboard!!! Can't wait until after deer season so I can start working on my duster!!!!!!!

Wow, almost exactly how I pictured my 67 finished. Sadly, it was not to be. Welcome, and feel free to post more pics any time you get the urge!

-
Back