Hello Everyone from Philadelphia!

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
I've had a 67 Barracuda 2door Hardtop for about a year and a half now finally have the funds to get her together! Hope to get some good advice and helpful tips while getting her ready to run! thanks!

Welcome Aboard! This is a great place for advice and tech info....wont steer you wrong...no pun intended.

Ill try to get some pics up this week. The car is a little rough. The engine compartment has no engine or trans it it but I have a rebuilt 318 w/904 trans to thro in it for now while I do the body work on the car convert the brakes to disc and change the rear out so I can put my 383 in it. But I'm determined to get it running ina few weeks just sent the heads out to have them done and ordered a bunch of stuff for her so right now I just want to get it running and driving.

Its been sitting under a cover for about a year and a half now so like I said kinda rough but not a terrible car to start out with.

Attachments

• 20110414182408.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 20110120130812.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 20110120130720.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20110120130700.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20110120130608.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 136
Just got my gas tank kit in the mail from dantes, should be getting my aluminum radiator and trans lines this week...putting a list together for a car that basically has nothing in the engine comparment is very tedius..I keep remembering stuff and I'm kinda worried about getting my holley adjusted properly and all the other little things that can potentially cause me problems..but o well it'll work out...hopefully...

Welcome looks like a solid car to start with interior looks nice.My grand parents lived in Philly. on Fern Street in Oyliny [can't spell it] i guess it's called.

Welcome looks like a solid car to start with interior looks nice.My grand parents lived in Philly. on Fern Street in Oyliny [can't spell it] i guess it's called.
hey my grandparents also lived in Olney at front and champlost

I'm not quite sure..actually but they match the interior pretty well and are veeeery comfortable lol.. I live near abington. It is solid has its rust issues my main concern is on the front fram rails where the shock towers are..not quite sure how I'm going to fix that quite yet...

-
Back