Hello Everyone

-

merri5f8

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A buddy of mine introduced me to this site a couple of weeks ago and since then I have been on here every day reading posts and learning a lot. I just found the welcome wagon page so I figured I say hi. I have a 1970 Dodge Dart that I bought as my first car when I was 16 at Englishtown. The first thing I did was go through the drive train. It went from a slant 6, 3 on the tree to a 360 create motor 4 on the floor and a dana 60 with I believe 3.55 gears? I kinda wish I held off till I got older to start rebuilding. Back then I just wanted get the car done and rushed to get things done which I'm sure made me careless in a lot of things during the rebuild. Now 9 years later I figured it would be best to go through the car again and fix the carelessness and try to do things the right way. I'm glad there is a site like this because I know I'm going to have a lot of questions which I'll be asking or can look up on here!

On a side note I just moved to Huntington, NY anyone know of any car shows coming up? I know its kinda late in season but I think there should still be some!

just remember that the number of questions you can ask is directly proportional to the number of pictures you post, the ratio is as follows 1 pic = 1000 words!

Welcome aboard on the FABO express.Did you say you were gonna post pics of your car,I'm sure you did.:-D

Welcome from Tennessee! There's a few NY members so I'm sure they'll chime in soon. Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar siteon the net. :-D

I'll try to post some pics as soon as I can. The only problem is I'm in NY and the car is in CT at my parents house. I have no where to keep it so it stays up there for now until I can get a garage!!

Welcome!! Good luck with re-doing the dart. I'm re-doing my '72 (25 years later) and it looks like the only tool I had back then was a hammer! LOL!

-
Back