Hello everyone

-

kturner

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to a bodies only ,just registered . My name is Kermit Turner ,I live in potosi mo . I have been a mopar fan all my life and have owned many mopars from cars to trucks to even a mopar powered rock buggy I recently built.
I happened across this forum from digging around on the internet looking for a wiring schematic for magnum engines.Streetdak had post on here on a magnum swap he did that I found very helpful.

Welcome from Pa. -- Lots of good people & info, here.

Welcome Kerm, Mopar only guy myself. Two Dodge trucks and tons of Mopar cars in my life. Wanting another Dodge truck and and an A body. Love the forum.

welcome to the fray - glad it's already working for you! hey, got any pics of the herd/toys?
This is the last one I sold . It is a 1966 d300 with a 5.9 cummins 5 speed transmission . Named Black Betty

DSC03986.JPG

welcome to the fray - glad it's already working for you! hey, got any pics of the herd/toys?
This is a video of the rock buggy I built .It has a 5.9 magnum with whiplash cam , big gulp throttle body and air gap intake all from Hughes racing engines. 727 torque flite , This was a very neat engine!

welcome aboard
those are some real nice rides...but im a little surprised none of them are FJ5 or FJ6
:poke:

Thank you guys very much !I have had a couple nice cars I cant stop beating myself up for selling. I was young and dumb , lets just say that. I have always loved the old mopars . I grew up with them , its all I know .LOL

Thank you guys very much !I have had a couple nice cars I cant stop beating myself up for selling. I was young and dumb , lets just say that. I have always loved the old mopars . I grew up with them , its all I know .LOL
same here growing up w/ them. (not that I ever grew up) but, where in the world is potosi ????????????

-
Back