hello everyone

-

mikeduster

Reaction score
hello
so my name is mike I have a 1975 duster I will post some pics of it in the morning. I have had the car for 13 year and I have never really did anything thing to it. I got it when I was in high school as a farther son project but I moved a way for school out of state. and know I finally have the time to get this car going. so I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of question. nice to meet everyone and thanks in advance.

You came to the right forum. There is a lot of good advise and help here from some great people.
WELCOME
yote

You came to the right forum. There is a lot of good advise and help here from some great people.
WELCOME
yote
What Yote said :thumbsup: Welcome aboard mikeduster

Welcome from North Carolina. You have found the right place. Post pictures when you have a chance

Will anyway the car is a factory 318 with center console automatic ,a/c, power steering , power brake, black and black. And dose anyone know we're I can get a fendertag decoded for a 75 . I found places online but they only go up to 73

Welcome from the sunny south shore. You will find anything that you are looking for here, and somethings you you wish you didn't know :lol:

-
Back