Hello FABO from Arkansas

-

jboyd2

68 cuda
Reaction score
Hey all. I've have a 68 Barracuda notchback that is all in pieces(mostly there). This will be my first build of a classic car. It's pretty solid with the only rust being on the lower rear quarter on the drivers side. This will be a very low budget build as I'm a young guy with very limited funds(and experience) for a project. Maybe i can do it right later down the road, but I just want to have a decent classic to ride now and was too impatient to wait. Thanks in advance for all your help as i will have questions along the way.

Hello from Minnesota! Sounds like you got some work ahead of you! Keep your chin up, don't get too frustrated, and be sure to ask any questions you have, as someone here will be able to help you out.

Dart67 I'm in Alexander just west of Little Rock.

LocuMob thanks. I'm having fun so far. Hope to have the interior complete in the next 3-4 weeks.

Picture below.

Attachments

• 20150322_151532.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 135
Welcome to FABO!!!

My wife is originally from Benton! We met while I was stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base and we were both living in Cabot!

Your car looks good so far!! Going to be a great car to be driving around!!

Welcome from Jonesboro Arkansas.. Barracuda looks nice.. looking forward to your post we have great techs here and many great folks to help you along ..jump on in and enjoy

Hello from Hot Springs Village! Good to see another Arkansas member. Give a Pm if looking for anything or maybe a little help. Plenty of folks around who like to help a fellow member out.

Welcome and have fun with your restoration project:coffee2: Take your time and ask questions as you progress!

Dave,

Thanks all. I wired my dash and installed it this weekend. I can't figure out where a couple of the harnesses go so the questions will likely begin soon.

66fyssh Benton is only 10 minutes up the road from me.

Thanks memike are there any good sources of used parts in the area.

-
Back