hello fabo

-

64barracuda

Reaction score
I just bought a 64 barracuda 273, push button trans. It has much minnesota rust. Motor is stuck and ready to pull out when I get time and a garage (so never lol). Some b@$t@rd shot the window out with a 22 and left it so the int. is ruined:thebirdm:. Windshield also has cracks:angry7:. I want to make it drivable for school. I noticed that the frame is slightly rusted through next to the steering on the left. Should be a job. I would restore it but not enough money. I will keep it 99% original. I paid $200 thinking what a deal but now I know. Any helpful information or tips will be greatly appreciated since this is my first car. I will post pics. at a later time becaus my computer is being an :bootysha:.

thanx,
Miles

I you end up wanting to buy a frame rail or back window I have several left from car I scrapped for sale. After time getting to know it you will learn to love it no matter what others think. lol

Welcome to you, you have come to the right place to find anything or anything about your new car. Sounds like you have a little work to do but nothing that can't be fixed. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car, we love pics here!

-
Back