Hello from a Noobie!

-

DixieCuda

Reaction score
hello,I am new to the site only because i just purchased a 65' Barracuda. I will be poking your brains for a lot of info on this car. As it sits it is all original with the 273and torqueflight automatic tranny. Just over 65k miles. Have all documents and am the 3rd owner. Not sure if I am going to restore to original or just build a classic sleeper. I am leaning towards the sleeper.Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Can't wait for the summer to show off my new ride!

65 Barracuda.jpg

001-1.JPG.jpg

put some flows on make it rumble with the 273 and sleeper. thats what im doing ecept i got fomasters but 318 sleeper wagon. that car is awesome to!

Welcome to the best site going :cheers:
We have the best of the best tec's and folks here to help and cheer you on :happy10: That is one very nize =P~=P~ Barracuda

I like your signature == Chrome Don't Get you Home!! :-D

:-D No problem, I have slow fingers :happy10:
Check out some of the Restoration threads going on here :cheers:
There is allot of great work going on and that's where I learn allot and get idea's from our member's 8)
Looking forward to your post :cheers: Fat fingers and all :happy10:

These next couple of photos go out to 65bcoda because I am still learning the site and how to post pics. Hope not to offend anyone with them not being A-cars.:snakeman:

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeeppic3.jpg

There you are Dixie! Glad to find your thread and give you the red carpet welcome. :-D Beautiful '65 you've got there! And it's great you're not waiting til the summer to start showing it off to us.

And don't ever be shy about posting pics even if it's not of A Bodies. We love our car **** around here.

Thank you! I saw a thread about photoshopping and might have to play alittle to see how I want to build the Cuda. As you can tell by the Jeep I like to push the limits.

Personalize that bad boy and make 'em take notice! Just don't push the limits so far as to turn it into another 4-wheel drive General Lee. I'm still trying to push the life-scarring memories into my subconcious. LOL

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be doing Rob's UPS shipment. See how addicting FABO is??? :-D

A big welcome from a fellow 273 fan. That's a great looking 65 you've got there and a 273 to boot. Welcome! toolmanmike

Miss06.JPG

-
Back