Hello from a Not So New Member

-

Moparone

Reaction score
I have been a member of this site for a while, but just realized I never introduced myself. I have been a Life Long Mopar fan of both new and old. My love of cars started when I was about 2 and my Dad had a 70 Duster. From that point on I have been a loyal mopar enthusiast. I have a 70 Dodge Charger that I have had for about 25 years. I did a complete restoration on it a few years ago. You may have seen it in Mopar Muscle (Nov 2009). I have also had many dusters thru the years. My most recent project is a 73 Duster 340 4 speed sunroof car. I will be undertaking a complete restoration of this car. As with my past project, it will also be a long process as time and money dictate. Once I get it kicked off I will update everyone. This is a great site. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great information.

For some reason, my pictures would not load last night. I tried again today and I keep getting an error. Not sure why. I'll keep trying.

Here is a couple of pictures of my Duster. It's a 73 340 sunroof 4 speed car. It was hit in the front and parked for about 30 years. Pretty solid, but needs a lot of work.

Attachments

• dusternewimage.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0325.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 76
Welcome Mr Not so Newbee sir !!!Nice Charger,and great potential with the Duster !!!:prayer::prayer:

Welcome to FABO Moparone!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Drag Race #2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 41
-
Back