Hello from Alberta

-

Trav K

Reaction score
Dart 4.jpg
Dart 2.jpg
Hey there, new to the forum and new to the classic Mopar scene.
Anyways I'm picing up my new ride in a couple days so thought I'd show er off and say hi! I've got myself a '73 Dart Sport 340 - Original #'s matching, restored most of the way and redone in the Lemon Twist Y-1, the cams been upgraded witht he heads and converted with a Fitech 600hp FI.
Anyways lots to learn on this one and some finishing touches to do too.
I've got the full resto album if anyones interested in seeing some shots but I'll just add a before and after for now.
Later :canada:

WELCOME -- From Pa. -- I have a 33 Plymouth, Coupe, with that color.

Yah the yellow really goes well with the white interior. Just gotta decide if I'll replace the original stripes

Yah the yellow really goes well with the white interior. Just gotta decide if I'll replace the original stripes
Welcome to FABO, what part of Alberta are you at?
I'm in Lethbridge, and i vote to put the stripe back on it ASAP!
My '74 Dart Sport looks a lot better with it on.............

20140610_48.JPG

Welcome to FABO! Great looking Dart!

I've always loved that stripe. My brother had a 74 that was black with the white stripe and white interior. I'd think about replacing it!!!

Welcome aboard from Sherwood Park, great looking Sport, love to see some more pictures of her.
I'm picking it up in the morning so I'll get some new photos posted. Most of what I have is from the resto album. Keep an eye out cuz I'll be driving threw Sherwood Park on my way back from Calgary.

Nice car not that I am partial to them. Welcome aboard and you live in a beautiful place. I have been to Calgary several times and love it up there.

IMG_3414.JPG
IMG_3411.JPG
Well finally made it home with mellow yellow, trip was good until I hit some heavy rain. Either pulled some water in the cleaner or soaked the distributer/throttle wiring. It had the original/proper scoop with the fresh air holes but no gaskets to keep the water pouring in so I'm ordering from MoparMall as we speak.

-
Back