Hello from Alexis

-

alexis

Don't mess with me
Reaction score
Hello,I am Alexis and I have 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 6 pack which was my late Christmas present from a friend of my fathers.It has been my dream car I always wanted.Yes,I am a mopar fanatic getting it from my bio father having the new style mopar emblem tattoo on my left arm.Also know the Mopar or no car slogan very well and Graveyard Carz is my favorite tv show.I have a 1970 Plymouth Valient I purchased,plans are to drop in a new style hemi in it.Currently has a 350 Chevy some dumbass dropped in which is going good bye.Keeping the body stock with suspension upgrades too.

Hello and welcome! You have some big plans for your rides and you've joined the right place to get all the tech help and advice you'll ever want. How 'bout some photos of your rides?

Hello,and welcome. Nice inheritance, from Pops. A good number of newer Hemi swap people here. What kind of shape,is your Valiant in,(if you are willing to discuss...)?

The Cuda is done,all restored and my father's friend Jimmy did it,he is a Mopar fan too.The Valient is at his shop right now going to be torn down tommorrow.I always wanted a sleeper/hot rod and this is what this Valient is going to be.I chose the new style hemi,they are a popular swap to do and going with the crate engine option.

Welcome! Nice to see another lady here. Rani, Leanna and Cee will be happy to have you. Your Cuda and Valiant sounds nice, you should post some pictures. How long has the Cuda been in the family? You should totally roll over to the "Member's Restorations" section and start a thread to document the Valiant build.

:worthles:

BTW, make sure to photograph the 350 when you throw it off a cliff lol!:glasses7:

Welcome to the best mopar site on the planet.cant wait to see some pics of your rides. We love car **** here.

It's nice to see another new member from Michigan this is the best site on the net please post some pics of the cars

The Cuda is numbers matching and I just got it appraised 2 weeks ago, $70,000.00 to $80,000.00.My father's friend Jimmy found it in a barn and bought it on the spot.Said the only body parts that were replaced was the whole floor pan and right side quarter panel.The Valiant,I bought from a couple,it was their son's car whom died in a horrific car accident 6 monthes ago.Yes,I was not too happy seeing the 350 Chevy under the hood which is long gone now.

Welcome to the best a-body forum on the web. We are glad to have you and look forward to hearing about your projects. Sounds like you have great taste and have some pretty sweet rides!

The Cuda story,I saw one when I was 15 years old and loved the 1970 and 1971 Cudas on the spot calling it my dream car.Later on this year,I hopefully to test drive one with the 426 hemi and the owner is going to let me do it.I am married,my husband Charlie is a GM guy and knows he can't get it out of me.

-
Back