Hello from BC, Canada

-

Graminizer

The "Big G"
Reaction score
Just wanted to leave a note here saying hello. I have recently accuired a 1976 Dart Lite that I will be doing a V8 swap in eventually, as soon as I get my shop built. Priorities. So far I have learned a lot from this site. Keep it coming!

You thinking about putting some big iron under the hood. Welcome to the show by the way. :burnout:

P6020033 (Custom).JPG

Graminizer said:
Just wanted to leave a note here saying hello. I have recently accuired a 1976 Dart Lite that I will be doing a V8 swap in eventually, as soon as I get my shop built. Priorities. So far I have learned a lot from this site. Keep it coming!

Welcome.... I've also learned a lot from this stie after only a couple of weeks. Another lower mainlander!

Sparky said:
Hello from Castlegar.

Castlegar... small world.... I'm from the Slocan Valley. Since moved, but my Scamp was purchased new from City Auto (Nelson Chrysler) many moons ago.

Welcome aboard from the other end of the country. Great site and great guys on here that know everything thta us newbies don't. Big block or small block plans??

welcome aboard Graminizer! so you have a 76 dart lite? is it a bicentinieal edition as well? those cars are pretty rare if it is. i would hold on to the original drivetrain if it is numbers matching. just a thought. post some pictures when you get a chance.

Just a note to say that this web site offers a lot of info on restoring A-bodys. I just started a project, and the input has been real helpful. (just sold my Willys gasser to make room for the Dart, wife wouldn't ride in my Willys???), so I'm pretty pumped about this project. Howard

-
Back