Hello from CA!

-

dcdman67

Reaction score
Hi all. My wife and I have a 1970 Dodge Dart with a slant 6. Unfortunately we have to sell this car because we are moving. I was hoping to enlist the advice from the experts on this forum.

We bought a disk brake conversion kit and a front end rebuild kit but I haven't had the time to install it. The question is do you think I should install this before I sell it or should I sell the car and the parts separately.

Thanks in advance!
Dan

Yeah sell them separately or with car for additional cost to buyer, installing them will not increase the value enough to justify the install, IMO

Hi all. My wife and I have a 1970 Dodge Dart with a slant 6. Unfortunately we have to sell this car because we are moving. I was hoping to enlist the advice from the experts on this forum.

We bought a disk brake conversion kit and a front end rebuild kit but I haven't had the time to install it. The question is do you think I should install this before I sell it or should I sell the car and the parts separately.

Thanks in advance!
Dan

Is this car on Craigs List?

Welcome!
Post an ad for it in our ''Automobiles for sale'' section and don't forget plenty of pics and an accurate description.
Someone will buy it if it is priced fairly........

-
Back