Hello from central pa

-

ExtraGold340

PV wedge head member 3
Reaction score
Finally joined the best website for mopar info out there! Have a few mopars but only one a-body, a 72 340 duster. I don't have a computer just and iPad so I'll try to post pics soon. I know how you all love pictures!

Welcome From another Pennsylvanian. I'm down by beaver Springs dragway. Do you ever go to the cruise in in Lewistown at the tractor supply building? That's held every Saturday night at five. I'm the one with the purple 73 340 duster.

Welcome From another Pennsylvanian. I'm down by beaver Springs dragway. Do you ever go to the cruise in in Lewistown at the tractor supply building? That's held every Saturday night at five. I'm the one with the purple 73 340 duster.

Been racing at Beaver Springs on and off for years, started with my 340 Dart, now I race my modern Challenger there.

I have to check out the tractor supply show. Our car club president takes his lime green 73 dart sport there most weekends. Earlier in the year I drove to BSD on a Friday night and it seemed like the perfect night to be racing...cool crisp air and not a cloud in the sky. There might have been 30 cars running. I was disappointed.

The car is nearly all original with the exception of plug wires and air shocks. A/C , 3 pedal 3 speed, 3:23 SG. Black buckets and gold leaf metallic are a sharp color combo I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 86
My shop isn't finished just yet so I haven't started the restoration.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 75
I'd love for my car to look as nice as this one....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 71
-
Back