Hello from Chandler AZ!

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is dennis. I just found this site and holy crap there is a lot of info here! I love it! I have been nosing around and actually found a couple pictures of my dart on here! I was at the Mopars at the Strip this year and had it parked in the abody section. Its the one with the 70 road runner tail lights and two tone paint. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to soaking up a lot of useful info here. Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I have been a mopar nut since I was a twinkle in my daddy's eye. I have owned several mopars over the years but I must say my current build is my favorite by far. I'm down to the last finishing touches on my 71 swinger, just need to finish up the interior and do some changes to the hood. Currently the car has the dual hood scoop treatment factory for that year, but going a way more custom route. The car has a nasty 440 in it with the FAST EZ EFI system, and so far I'm happy with the performance and driveability of the EFI. Looking at doing the RMS rear 4 link setup to go along with the 8 3/4 3.73 sure grip already installed. I need to post some pics of the car I guess, just need to get a new camera! Again thanks for the welcome!

welcome,,,, when i lived in mesa in the 80s i couldnt find a car guy any place,,so i moved out lol pics of the car,,

man there sure are a bunch of AZ guys here. we need to get something going and have a BBQ some place or something.

ooh BTW welcome.....i would love to see your car. I cant wait to get mine on the road.

man there sure are a bunch of AZ guys here. we need to get something going and have a BBQ some place or something.

ooh BTW welcome.....i would love to see your car. I cant wait to get mine on the road.
I'm definately up for some sort of get together! Are any of you arizona guys in the Mopars Unlimited of Arizona Club?

Welcome to FABO from another Phoenician. :cheers:

-
Back