Hello From Cincy

-

CNTLOSE

It is what it is.
Reaction score
Just joined the site to learn a little more about the Dodge Dart as far as values and what they are worth. I have been into Mustangs for almost 20 years and I think I am finally burned out, and want to move to something else. Had two buddies in HS that had Darts that were fun cars to run around in. I have owned two Durango's with HEMI's and currently own a Jeep Unlimited as a daily driver...so not super new to the MOPAR's...just the classic ones.

Welcome fom harrison ohio,west side Cincinnati.

26736_1224991715073_1537431840_30476875_2291947_n.jpg

SEND ME SKYLINE !!!

Where in Cincy do you live?
I grew up in Finneytown (1951-55) and Forest Park (1955-76).
Moved to Florida in 78 after the big blizzard.

I forgot...welcome to the looney bin!

I actually live north of Cincy near Lebanon, OH...but no one knows where that is so I just say Cincy.

Jetman any local Mopar clubs or Darts for sale you know of?

Welcome! I'm just a few miles south of you in Sharonville. Locally there is the Tri-State Mopar Club but that's all I know of. Are you looking for a project or more of a turnkey car? Either way, come on in, the water's fine!
-Tim

Welcome! I'm just a few miles south of you in Sharonville. Locally there is the Tri-State Mopar Club but that's all I know of. Are you looking for a project or more of a turnkey car? Either way, come on in, the water's fine!
-Tim

I would prefer a turn key as my garage time is limited with all my little ones running around. I don't mind getting one that might need some finishing touches, but not a full out project car.

-
Back