Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

-
Very nice ride.
I'm in Cleveland proper.
Hope to see you around at a cruise or show.
You know, after winter.
Though the weather has been nice lately.

Very nice ride.
I'm in Cleveland proper.
Hope to see you around at a cruise or show.
You know, after winter.
Though the weather has been nice lately.
Right on, yeah it's tough getting a new toy right before the snow flies. I'm in Westpark, Puritas area. We'll have to get together.

hey johnny I'm gene also in boardman building a 68 valiant big block know where I can get any suspension parts
Send me a pm of what you are looking for. We do mostly powertrain but im sure I can point you in the right direction and maybe source some of it.

I'm looking for 67 72 abody v/8 k member bbp disc brakes setup big block 727 trans
The trans I can easily help with. K member you should post in the wanted ad section here. Brakes, alot of guys like wilwood, scare bird, or again post in the wanted section if you want factory type. What hp is the engine? Probably need torque converter too if you have a cam in it.

The trans I can easily help with. K member you should post in the wanted ad section here. Brakes, alot of guys like wilwood, scare bird, or again post in the wanted section if you want factory type. What hp is the engine? Probably need torque converter too if you have a cam in it.
welcome my friend to the best damn website on the web. we are a family that gets together to help a fellow brother out any way we can. beautiful car you have there I must say. we will do our best to help you and feel at home. brian

thanks johnny I need a trans the right one lol leads to new driveshaft length on a cheap budget willwoods to rich for me I'm runnin a 383 mag 480 lift 320 duration manley cam anti pump up hydraulic lifters edelbrock torqure 2 intake trying to decide carb to go with afb was to small headers 400??hpalso converter stall for street use frequently pros an cons of high stall heat an all low vac w/ cam reall lopy like a top fueler big valve overlap but 35 to 6500 hang on previously ran a hemi 4 sp in my 64 polara b body it pulled the wheels 456 gear to much for street

welcome my friend to the best damn website on the web. we are a family that gets together to help a fellow brother out any way we can. beautiful car you have there I must say. we will do our best to help you and feel at home. brian
thanks brian lost trac of all my mopar friends killed my 64 polara with driveshaft thru floor in 82 sat till 2002 the left garage same way

how much for the trans an cable or linkage was columb shift no floor brackets

I was referring to Gregor's, post. Seems he was the one that started this thread. POST 18, PAGE 1.

Last edited:
thanks johnny I need a trans the right one lol leads to new driveshaft length on a cheap budget willwoods to rich for me I'm runnin a 383 mag 480 lift 320 duration manley cam anti pump up hydraulic lifters edelbrock torqure 2 intake trying to decide carb to go with afb was to small headers 400??hpalso converter stall for street use frequently pros an cons of high stall heat an all low vac w/ cam reall lopy like a top fueler big valve overlap but 35 to 6500 hang on previously ran a hemi 4 sp in my 64 polara b body it pulled the wheels 456 gear to much for street

feel free to PM me anyime
All my parts are new, and more or less performance based.
Anything new like a cam, carb, intake, heads, etc. Hit me up Via PM. A trans and converter would be a street strip offering, and i need vehicle specifics if/when you're serious. My starter 904 or 727 with a converter is probably flirting with 2K from performance automatic or hughes.

Hey folks I have always loved the Mopar designs. Had a chance to get one. Later this week I'll be getting my first Mopar. A 1970 Dart Swinger in B5 blue. Originally a 318 auto car the previous owner dropped a 360 block bored .30 over and did the 4 speed A833 conversion. 3.91 rear gear. I can't wait to get it. I'll post some pictures then. I will need your guys guidance and advice on several issues. The first of which is that the car has the original bench seat and at 6'1 I have no leg room with the seat all the way back. How can I move it back about 4 or 5 inches.
build a set of brackets that line up with floor holes an move the seat brakets back further on that

Why would he compliment your car when you didnt lost.pics? ? Lol
Fyi this thread was started by Gregor and is about his car.
Not about yours or your transmission.
Maybe figure out how to start your own thread?
hey johnny I'm gene also in boardman building a 68 valiant big block know where I can get any suspension parts

lmao your color blind its army green black int. or you talkin to wrong guy but thank you

Hey folks I have always loved the Mopar designs. Had a chance to get one. Later this week I'll be getting my first Mopar. A 1970 Dart Swinger in B5 blue. Originally a 318 auto car the previous owner dropped a 360 block bored .30 over and did the 4 speed A833 conversion. 3.91 rear gear. I can't wait to get it. I'll post some pictures then. I will need your guys guidance and advice on several issues. The first of which is that the car has the original bench seat and at 6'1 I have no leg room with the seat all the way back. How can I move it back about 4 or 5 inches.
Good choice! Love the '70 - '72 Darts :)

-
Back