hello from greenwood indiana

-
Reaction score
just bought a new car. 65 dodge dart with a 225 slant six, 3 on the tree.
it's in pretty good shape already, but will be looking at doing much more to it. needs a new headliner, some interior work, and gonna do a bit of work on the engine. want to get a new intake manifold to take a 2bbl carb, and headers, (looks like clifford is about my only option i've found so far) into 2 1/4" pipe and flowmaster 40s.
hope to soak in some knowledge here! thanks in advance for answering any and all of my rookie questoins.

dartot.jpg

brian

Check out slantsix.org for info on everything slant six, If you plan on beefing it up.

A very hearty welcome Brian. Luv your ride, actually I'm a bit envious. Is Greenwood on I-74 between Indy and Cincy ?

First off welcome!!!! Second I was completely blown away when i seen where you are from. I used to work for the Greenwood Fire Department. I now live in central Florida. So do you take your car to the 'Suds'? Loved that place on Saturday nights. That and The Curl I miss alot living down here. Couldnt find a Curl but I did find a Saturday night cruise that anyone who goes the Suds would love. Give me a shout sometime,maybe we know some of the same people.

-
Back