Hello from Indy

-

Thackdaddy

Reaction score
Hello all,

First, this is a great site with tons of useful information which I have been eating up by the pound:read2:.

I've been a Mopar man since I bought my first car ('71 Road Runner) when I was 15. I have always chased the B body BB but I needed a new feel so I bought the little /6 gem below. I am leaning toward a SB but I'll just leave it alone for now until I have the whole plan in my head, and it's kinda fun having a car the family will get in.:snakeman:
Duster1.jpg

Welcome aboard! Looks like a sweet little score you've got there. Enjoy it and your new second home ... you're going to be spending a lot of time here.

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hmmmm, a Zip Code of 12345 and a link signature? Smells suspiciously like Spam to me. I hope I'm wrong and will be the first to warmly welcome you if I am.

Welcome to FABO Thack. That is a sweet looking duster ya got there.

I think your right Leanna,not to mention jumping into someone elses thread.:angry7:

Welcome to the forum from a transplanted Indy resident. Granted I now live in sunny Florida but still have family and friends all over Indy. Which side of town are you from? I lived both on the east and south sides. Then lived in Greenwood also. I really dig seeing all the Indy guys on here. Makes me less homesick.

hello indy,, home of the 1st mopar nats, circa 1984 where info lead me to find this car as a shell,,,,

I'm a west sider, Eagle Creek/IRP (now ORP) area. fstfish66, when I was a kid my friends Dad had a black 66 Barracuda with a red interior. They also had a Dodge Panel truck with a very strong 440 that prowled for the unsuspecting on East Wash St.

Welcome......... did't do the southside thats where all the bad boys played ......to bad it's all gone now ....

Welcome......... did't do the southside thats where all the bad boys played ......to bad it's all gone now ....

Remember Madison Ave and Bill's Fabulous 50's on Rockville Rd? You went to Bill's to see some beautiful cars, Madison some back street racing.

-
Back