Hello from Kalifornia

-

roadsterdude

Reaction score
Just wanted to say howdy..

I have been into Mopars for a while now but been away from it for a few years. Just got back into it just recently.
I'm all rusty and needs to relearn everything again..

My first Mopar was a very cherry /6 powered original
74 Dodge Dart Sport.
After that its all kinds of A bodies. I have a couple of 65 Dart Wagons, a 72 Demon, a Duster, a 67 Dodge Dart sedan and convertible..a 68 Dodge Dart GT convertible(still have it.) I still have my 1966 D100 truck and my 4 door /6 68 Plymouth Valiant..I will see if I can get some pictures posted..

Anyways, I'm glad I found this site...

I'm surrounded by A-body freaks..

Welcome aboard from just another one of the freaks :-D ... and I like it that way! Make yourself at home and enjoy.

Thank You all for the very warm welcome...

Its funny when I started out in the Mopar scene, everyone that I know had a B-Body and of course E-Body mopars. But for some reason, all I ever bought over the years have all been A bodies. Luckily I still have a couple that I can play with. I'm in the process of getting some pictures uploaded to share with you all.

I even made it to Mopars at Carlisle a long time ago...I would have loved to make it to the Mopar Nats. Maybe someday..

Anyways Im back to digging my storage for my Mopar parts, to get my 1968 Dodge Dart in tip top shape..

I'm in San Jose, Bay Area in California. Plenty of Mopar Car Clubs in the area.

-
Back