Hello from La Mesa, CA.

-

MoParMetal

MoPar
Reaction score
hows it going? joined up to help my wife with her 71 Duster. its a 318 car, but i just got her a '68 383 for it. Myself i have a 71 Charger. hope to soak up a lot of knowledge, because its not going to be easy getting that 383 in that little a body.
CATCH YA LATER! :burnout:

hows it going? joined up to help my wife with her 71 Duster. its a 318 car, but i just got her a '68 383 for it. Myself i have a 71 Charger. hope to soak up a lot of knowledge, because its not going to be easy getting that 383 in that little a body.
CATCH YA LATER! :burnout:

Welcome neighbor! I dont see many mopars running along now days, specialy like I do, I daily drive like everywhere with pride even though the green color is a turn off on my dart haha

where are you in san diego? i usually only drive the duster here in town. its not aligned and the power steering is bypassed at the moment. so i dont drive it too far, but once i get those two fixed she'll be flying until i run out of gas!

Welcome MoParMetal:
I grew up in Murray Manor and went to Grossmont high school until 1960; when my family moved to Northern California. The surrounding area was largely undeveloped in the ’50 and a great place for a kid to roam around. The Murray Manor area (and La Mesa) was so undeveloped back then, I remember finding a crash site, from a Jet from Miramar NAS (before Marine it was base), which was no more than five miles from our housing development.

Hello and welcome aborad!!!!!!!!!

because its not going to be easy getting that 383 in that little a body.
B/S, heres why; http://www.engine-swaps.com/
Well, OK, they are heavy to move around. I'm not exactly a young wiper snapper anymore. I'm not pickin up S/B off the floor anymore!

i know about the schumacher mounts. we've been thinking about an alterktion frame to save some weight also. who knows what will happen. we might be :read2: and go another route.

Welcome! Plenty of knowledge and info on this site to help you shoe horn that 383 in your Duster. Good luck, and have fun! :)

-
Back