Hello from Littleton Colorado

-

440magcars

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just wanted to say hi to all members! I have a 68 Dart 440 4 speed that I built from ground up in a 2 car garage. My first build! Recently pulled the engine and building a 505 stroked turbo charged. should be ready this summer. Hopefully:)

Attachments

• my 68 dart 001.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 169
  • my 68 dart 002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 164
  • my 68 dart 003.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 149
  • my 68 dart 004.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 164
New to the forum. Just wanted to say hi to all members! I have a 68 Dart 440 4 speed that I built from ground up in a 2 car garage. My first build! Recently pulled the engine and building a 505 stroked turbo charged. should be ready this summer. Hopefully:)

Nice car! 4 mopar sand of crappy Subi in one pic, nice!!:burnout:

Welcome from Denver!! There are several FABO members in this area.
Mike

Welcome and sweet ride:cheers: There are quite a few Colorado a-body owners on here!
Enjoy the ride...

Dave,

Great looking Dart! I would like to check out your turbo project sometime, good to see another nice Mopar in the area.

Welcome to FABO from up north. Lots good folks and information if you need it. Nice ride.

Thanks Guys. It's a rear mount turbo I built myself. Trying to decide with this new build whether or not to keep there or put it up front. The main reason was to keep the heat out of the engine compartment. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

A 505 turbo wow! Nice car and welcome. Look forward to see the progress.

-
Back