Hello from Maryland

-

Stlrfreak

Reaction score
So lets start fast been 20 years since had a decent mopar.Started looking for one last august found an interesting one this weekend. What do you think ?1972 Demon 225ci-6 all original. Should I get it 6000g offered 4 turned down.
photo.php

welcome to fabo! i'm not too far from you here in VA. for whatever reason i can't see a pic.... my comp has been acting silly as of late.

Welcome to FABO,....Decent Shape,....Is It yours yet?...Demons can be pricey,...Buddy of mine has his dad's in his garage, sittin with dust, bycycles, ski's and other garage crap on it and he wants 8 large for It

WOW,Clean car but 6G's way too much,thats a 2500 car in Texas.
6G,s would get that car with a 340 or 360 already in it with a 8 3/4 rear etc.
Just what I think but that is a clean one.

WOW,Clean car but 6G's way too much,thats a 2500 car in Texas.
6G,s would get that car with a 340 or 360 already in it with a 8 3/4 rear etc.
Just what I think but that is a clean one.

east coast cars are gold plated...lol they do seem to be a little more on this side of the country... the car looks good.

Yeah it is clean.little surface rust in truck was all i could find .still has factory undercoating

just sent a FB friend request.... slant six isnt bad always room for upgrades. my 75 has a slant in it.

Welcome! Everyone must keep in mind that times are a little tough right now..but also clean cars are getting harder to find. I mean CLEAN cars! It depends on yourself... If you feel its worth it and it's what you want.. go for it! Just my 2 cents.

east coast cars are gold plated...lol they do seem to be a little more on this side of the country... the car looks good.

Hell, they are so rare up in New England,(at least anything decent), you'd think they were made of Unobtanium...ya need alot of Dollarbillium....

not yet mine , Tony make next offer in a day or 2
Welcome to FABO! I was once a Marylander and was out of the scene for 20 or so years also... what parts of Md are you from? looks like NW (fredneck?) Md.

Is the inside as nice as the outside? I do not like the riveted on body side moldings! I don't feel like it's priced out of reason seems within market range.

yeah interior nice except bench seat on driver side worn to foam on seat and back

Welcome to FABO Stirfreak!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

That car looks very straight and clean. My 2 cents - clean cars hard to find, paying a little more for one is usually cheaper than repairing a lesser car yourself.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• DSC06826.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 97
-
Back