Hello from Minneapolis

-

Dusteragogo

Reaction score
Let me reintroduce myself my name is Caleb that used to be somewhat active on this forum years ago. I have recently moved to Minneapolis Minnesota and just looking for some people to talk mopar's. WHERE ARE ALL THE MINNESOTAN MOPAR NUTS!? Feel free to talk at even if you don't reside in Minnesota. I'm having withdrawals drawls over here!

Here's a pic of me at prom with my date and my girl! She was a 74 Valaint with a 318 and my first! Haha anyway looking forward to being an active member again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 143
welcome (back) to the fray - we're always here -- damn near any subject gets some kinda conversation.. toss it out there and see what sticks

Thanks scamp Mike! Funny you say that, I'm a musician and having been working on my first solo record and every song has a Mopar reference! Think there would be any interest in that? Free download of course haha

hell ya - post a link when you get it done.. I am very sure you'll get attention! got any early tracks we can hear?
Thanks scamp Mike! Funny you say that, I'm a musician and having been working on my first solo record and every song has a Mopar reference! Think there would be any interest in that? Free download of course haha

Yea brother, pop them tunes up, I'd love to hear em!! I am also a musician, and love to hear the work of fellow musicians!! Welcome back to the asylum, glad you made the trip back!! Geof

Welcome to the site, from another MN member! Enjoy and have fun! There are a lot of great people here with a ton of knowledge!

Welcome back from just north of you across the border eh. I'm a musician as well and would love to hear your tunes.

Welcome to the Cities....best area to be a musician. ( time to get a band back together...) I used to haul the bass Rig to shows back under the glass of the 66 Barracuda.

Welcome to the Cities....best area to be a musician. ( time to get a band back together...) I used to haul the bass Rig to shows back under the glass of the 66 Barracuda.

That's the most amazing thing I've heard in months!

Any of you minnesota kats have any use for some d100 fenders? Off a 77 giving them away I have some trim too

-
Back