"Hello from NEW ZEALAND"

-

Scarecrow

Reaction score
"Hello All My Name is Gordon (aka Scarecrow) Im New here but have been a Guess for a while & Thought its about Time I Joined up,"Im from New Zealand & this is a Pic of one of my Current Projects That Im Doing up its a NZ Version We Call it over Here a AP5 Safari Wagon (Very Rear these Days)."Happy New Year All".. :thumblef:
AP5lowshotLF_1.png

"Thanks Guys Good to be Here" DartSport I Love the Car "Pretty Staunch" & Quick to! :thumblef:

welcome aboard there scarecrow! hey i love you wagon! is it a right hand drive or left? your avatar is perfect as well. :thumblef: is it from the movie jeepers creepers? looks like the it is......

Hey, Gordon. I know a man named Sean Kearney from New Zealand, lives in San Diego now, I believe. He's a minister who used to visit us in Bakersfield & Monterey, CA when we lived there in the '80's. Kool guy. Hope you enjoy the site, it's a good group.

R66CUDA2-ST. E'S SHOW-8-29-04.GIF

R66CUDA-FRONT QUARTER-3-11-2001.GIF

"Hey Thanks 7demon2 Its a Right hand Drive but still has a Left hand drive K frame so Could go a Left Hooker if I wanted to,Its Powered by the Leaning Tower of power But When the time comes Im a Hankering for more Cubes So a V8 Will Eventually Power it, The Pic in my Avitar is from that Movie Thanks, Ive Been Known by that Name for Years,I used to have Long Hair & Look Like a Heavy Metal Munter Back in my Younger Days, Used to get around in a Black Drench Coat in the Winters So the Name Got Given to me by me Flatmates & Kinda Stuck."Funny how Marriage & Kids Change That"But it hasnt Changed my Love for Mopars,Used to get around in a Silver VJ Valiant Charger with RT Stripes (Aussie Version) Got Stolen "Bummer" As for your Question r66cuda No I dont Know of the Name Sean But if Hes a Expat Kiwi then Hes gotta Be Good LOL,"Cheers" :thumblef:

Kool Gordon. Yea, Kiwis are all right. Looks like your wagon is a '64 or '65 Valiant wagon

Hi Gordon, Welcome to the site...Nice wheels dude, I've been to New Zealand a few years back...Of course a excellent time :drinkers: :drinkers: Enjoy the site and good people.

pic4.JPG

"Man thats one of the most Straightest & Shineyest Plymouth Signets Ive Seen You must Be Proud of it" As I would Bee! I just Hope i can Get mind to look as Good, :notworth: P.S Mine is a 63 to 64 Build Years of AP5 Valiant Safari,(AP meaning Australian Production). :thumblef:

Thanks, It just take a little time and more $$$. You found a good site with a lot of good guys (all) around. Keep us all posted on how your doing mate.
Jim :thumblef:

pic5.JPG

Hi Scarecrow how are you ,Ozecuda from australia ,welcome aboard.I have included a picture bof my aussie vk Charger v8......

171205 Charger 008 (Small).jpg

Hellow from jonesboro Arkansas.your wagaon is a grate find,and I hope I will have on like it soon. they are hard to find.I have been here sins dec 05 and these guys here have no idia how much help I have reseved here.take a look at my 63 valiant signent 200.moparmoron turned me on to a hard to find part for it yesterday an inline trans fiter I picked up on ebay. Injoy your self here,Sorry to here about the charger :drinkers: :thumblef:

63g resized.jpg

new zealand? cool. the lord of the rings movies where filmed there. great movies. love jacksons work. nice car as well. my project car is a 64 dart gt convertible. shes mostly apart (bought her that way). i bought her from a guy in wisconsin who bought it from a guy in michagin who bought if from california. the only thing i know for sure is that at least her bumber is from california and she has very little rust. the plans are to update her and do a new hemi (5.7 or 6.1) swap. my set goal is to have her done before im 40, im 32 in april. i hope to have it done in five years, which is possible but cutting it close. im waiting to win the lotto, but i still havent bought a ticket. :)

my64dart.jpg

"Hey Thanks Guys" I Havn't been on for a while & to see some New Posts was Great."Love the Cars & Project Cars That You All are doing at the moment,Say that Convert of yours Dodgenut is a Pretty rear Fine,& Good to see other Down Under Guys as well "Ozecuda"Hey Memike1 Good to See a US 63 Valiant as well.."Cheers All" :thumblef: :drinkers:

HEY Scarecrow Gordan , Happy Birthday Never Thought I would be wishing you a happy birthday here Long time no hear , Check out my new project you will be disgusted Talk soon Cheers Irish

my gf was just in NZ for a school trip from CA. Started in Auckland and finished in Queenstown amazing pictures she took. And she said it was freezing haha and complained about there being no mexican food , regular ketchup or mustard haha

-
Back