Hello from North Texas....

-

renrob5000

Artificial Life Form
Reaction score
Have been lurking and reading a bit in the last month since picking up my first A-body. Was wondering how many members in this area? Somehow, in the last two years all my vehicles have become Mopars and could always use a brain to pick......

Hello fellow Texas resident!

Just moved from Fort Worth last year. Now living in South Texas after growing up in the Panhandle of Texas!!

carcrazyguy said:
Hello fellow Texas resident!

Just moved from Fort Worth last year. Now living in South Texas after growing up in the Panhandle of Texas!!

Thanks guys...looking @ your pictures....beautiful rides. My Scamp will be evolving for a while I'm sure. It's very low mileage, rust free, and from the story I got, an actual little old ladies car. Was shipped here from Hawaii buy the nephew of my best friend, then left under a cover for three years. Saw it and new it was goin' home.

Whoohoo, another Texan! If you're ever around Austin, come by and I'll blow your doors off for you. hehe.

Greg

440duster said:
Whoohoo, another Texan! If you're ever around Austin, come by and I'll blow your doors off for you. hehe.

Greg

Was down in Austin for the Lonestar Roundup....had a great time.

Hope you have a great time here ,WELCOME
7172duster
[/URL][/IMG]

440duster said:

Greg
I'm your huckleberry. My 69 Hemi Charger may want to take you up on the offer.

flyboy01 said:
I'm not too far away from you, I'm in North Dallas. Hope to see you around.

Kewl....nice ride. Biggest problem right now is working EVERY weekend. Seems attending most events involves skipping sleep....or burning vacation time. Saving that for Bonneville in September.

Glad you found this great site.
Welcome and enjoy

-
Back