Hello from Norway (Born in Boston MA)

-

BostonElfjr

Reaction score
Hi good folks! My first ride was a 1966 Dodge Dart 270 Convertible /6 225. As luck would have it, although I now live overseas, I came across a 1966 Dodge Dart GT HiPo (235HP) in PA and I am awaiting it here come July. Its all original with a large binder of documents and I had relatives in PA check out the car for me. They're all oldies so no digital pictures yet aquired so I will post when possible. Its a manual disk brake car and condition #2 plus. All the trim is there and even the red white and blue colors in the emblems are all present and looking nice. All original steel, color is somewhat diffuse, gold is the closest I get. Am very excitied !!

Congratulation and welcome to this great site
Gold color was used allot in 66 I guess. Y4 on my Plymouth.
I bet you can't wait for July to come :happy10:
That would be a rare car with that much HP. for a 66 model, Very cool !!

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 109
What a beautiful Valiant you have ! Original color too I bet.. Dont see many of those around but since I now am a member I suppose I will get to see many many wonderful cars ! And you know what, my darts owner also put rallies on... :) nice ! BTW...this looks like a Signet to me, is it ? Dont tell me you have a 273 turbo in there ?? The roof is that original paint ? Fascinating car!

What a beautiful Valiant you have ! Original color too I bet.. Dont see many of those around but since I now am a member I suppose I will get to see many many wonderful cars ! And you know what, my darts owner also put rallies on... :) nice ! BTW...this looks like a Signet to me, is it ? Dont tell me you have a 273 turbo in there ?? The roof is that original paint ? Fascinating car!

My car came factory with the white top and slant six, But I have the little 170/ running just fine :burnout: and the car was repainted about 10 years ago :happy10:, It is a Sedan not a Signet :happy10: and my daily driver :happy10:
I hope you enjoy this great site, there is many great car's, tech's and good folks here to enjoy :happy10:

Attachments

• Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Challenger%20IN%20NASCAR%20Cup%20race%20017.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 99
Welcome from Ma. (about an hour south of Boston..)

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your '66.
Let me know if you ever need me to send a jar full of sunshine or warmth during those looooong Norwegian winters. LOL.

Welcome.

I'm about 20 minutes North of Boston, on the NH border.

Sounds like a great car. Was it complicated to import there? BTW, what sent/brought you to Norway?

PK

-
Back