Hello from Ohio

-
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm 19 and from Northwest OH. I'm currently in college at Wright State for mechanical engineering, hoping to work in the automotive or aerospace industry someday to support my Mopar obsession lol. I am the proud owner of a 72 Swinger lovingly nicknamed "Lola" (hence the username ;) that I've had since I was 16. I realized I end up perusing this site frequently when doing research on parts and such, so I figured I would just join finally! I just picked up a 360 last weekend and figure I'll have tons of questions, which will be more efficiently answered if I just ask the questions myself instead of spending hours searching to maybe find an answer lol.

Enough about me though, I'm sure you're all more interested in the ole' rig:
72 Dart Swinger
318 (currently) with TTi headers to 2-1/4 Thrush exhaust, Weiand Stealth dual plane, Holley 4160 600cfm, MSD ignition, and a knock
904 trans that doesn't always like to shift
Forget what rear currently, but know it has highway gears
Super stock springs in the back with air shocks, power steering, manual brakes w. front disks
Originally GY4 nasty light yellow, currently SAAB eucalyptus green
Original vinyl top car, currently just have the top rattle canned black
Plenty of genuine Ohio rust, probably needs 1 of everything from the doors back

I'll see if I can get some pics up later if ya'll want em!

Welcome aboard young gun. Yes we like pictures. No picks it ain’t real. Good luck on your resto.

NE Ohio here. I drive right by ya on my way to business in Michigan once every month or so.
Started just like you with a dart at 15 years old.

Yes, need some pics posted !!

Hopefully I'm getting these posted right, but here she is. First few pics are with the nice wheels all around, last few are as she sits now because the backs rubbed a bit much. Plan on fixing that while the motor is getting swapped this summer. My other toy is featured too, 2000 Ram 1500 Sport 5.9 Mag in the somewhat rare Solar Yellow (one year only color on the 1/2 tons).

Dart2.jpg
Dart1.jpg
Dart3.jpg
Dart4wTk.jpg

-
Back