Hello from PA

-
I have a 440 motor and trans that I plan on dropping in. Hopefully I can score a good deal on some floor pans and quarter panels at Carlisle. More plans than money right now!

its a nice car better than what my 64 started out as and putting a bb in it shes going to hall the mail lol if u lived closer i would have traded u floor pans out of a 74 dart for the slant 6 in her lol

Overall its a solid car besides the 40 year old rust,still runs and has a little over 30k miles on her!

(
Whats up everyone? My name is Jay, Ive been a huge Mopar fan for a long time and finally scored a sweet deal on a 71 Dart! This is going to be my first build and I cant wait to get started !!! Ill post up some pics when I bring her home on thursday! :-D

Welcome from Valencia, Pa. (about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh)

From da Burgh myself, now in Georgia, love it.

The only thing I miss is the hunting and fishing, the pierogies, cold ahrn's, hoagies n'at, Stanley P Kaczewski, and dem nebby neighbors n'at.

Don't make me sick that jag-off Donnie Iris on your *** up 'ere n'at!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5Arbm47IQ"]YouTube- Donnie Iris - Ah Leah[/ame]

The only thing I miss is the hunting and fishing, the pierogies, cold ahrn's, hoagies n'at, Stanley P Kaczewski, and dem nebby neighbors n'at.

YouTube- Donnie Iris - Ah Leah

Spaz, that video was classic! I never knew what Iris looked like, just always listened to the song. Brings back some good memories of growing up outside Da 'Burgh. Nice post.

Welcome from Southwest Florida. Originally from Jeannette, PA
Hey Spaz, you've got the accent nailed down. Now I've got to go red-up n'at!

YouTube- Donnie Iris - Ah Leah

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Cant wait to Carlisle to find some parts!

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Cant wait to Carlisle to find some parts!

Can We Try This Again...

We Should All Meet Up At Carlisle!

All We Need Is A Day, Location & Time

Can We Try This Again...

We Should All Meet Up At Carlisle!

All We Need Is A Day, Location & Time.

Sounds good! I should know by next week if Im going Fri, or Sat,I'll let you know!

Hey Demon, Ill be there on Sat, let me know if you wanna meet up! Hopefully Ill find some sweet deels on some parts!

-
Back