Hello from Romeoville Illinois

-

22785auto

390DART
Reaction score
I own a 1969 Dart. Currently a 318, but a stroker magnum should be in soon. Motor is done, putting together a 727 and stall convert. Rear is a 3:55 sure grip, offset spring kit. I fit 10 inch wide pro tracs on autodrag 15x8.5 wheels, 4.5 offset.

dart side [50%].jpg

Copy of dart back [50%].jpg

I own a 1969 Dart. Currently a 318, but a stroker magnum should be in soon. Motor is done, putting together a 727 and stall convert. next. Rear is a 3:55 sure grip, offset spring kit. I fit 10 inch wide pro tracs on autodrag 15x8.5 wheels, 4.5 offset.

Looks like where are neighbors, I am in right off of Renwick and I-55. Where about are you???

Nice looking car.. I am jealous.. you are further along than I am!

Far north east side of Aurora here, 71 demon 340, 68 RR 383 4-speed,Were you at NNHS show i think i seen that car there?

ALOHA! I lived there as a kid...till I was about 6...then moved to Spring Texas...been so long...I wouldn't know it if I was standin in the middle of Romeoville!

Aloha and Welcome to the site. NICE DART!

Far north east side of Aurora here, 71 demon 340, 68 RR 383 4-speed,Were you at NNHS show i think i seen that car there?

Yes I was at the Mopar Madness NNHS show. I was parked above the swap meet, not in the show. The show seemed smaller this year, I wonder why?

Thanks for all the greetings and compliments on my car. I will post updates as they happen. Stroker magnum probably will not go in till fall. Need $ for trans and convertor, fuel system etc. Great web site!

Looks like where are neighbors, I am in right off of Renwick and I-55. Where about are you???

Nice looking car.. I am jealous.. you are further along than I am!

I am at Weber and Airport. You might see me at Lemont and Plainfield cruise nights if you go to them.

ALOHA! I lived there as a kid...till I was about 6...then moved to Spring Texas...been so long...I wouldn't know it if I was standin in the middle of Romeoville!

Aloha and Welcome to the site. NICE DART!

If youve been gone that long you would never recognize the town. It has grown big time in the last 10 years.

Beautiful Dart =P~ Welcome from Arkansas :-D

-
Back