Hello from Rosevile

-

69bboAMX3904SP

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Pete from Roseville California. I bought a 75 Dart Swinger for my wife so we could share hobbies together. It only has 21k miles on it, needless to say it's a creme puff.

I am so happy I stumbled upon this forum! Seems like a good one.

Welcome! That's cool for you and your wife. I've got a 70' Dart and I bought my wife a 65' so she could have some fun too.

Welcome Pete !
Nice that your wife wants to share in your hobby.
I think you'll find this to be a Great site with lots of helpful friendly people.

Welcome Pete! I'm also in the Sacramento area, maybe see you around at some of the local shows coming up!

Pete, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! Post some pics when you can and make yourself at home in the meantime ... you'll spend a lot of time here.

My daughter and her hubby live in Roseville btw.

Welcome Pete! I hope you don't pay for internet by the hour....if you do, this site's gonna be expensive....

Welcome Pete! I hope you don't pay for internet by the hour....if you do, this site's gonna be expensive....

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Good one, and so true demon700.:happy10:

Welcome Pete, Congrat's on the 75 swinger find :cheers:
We have some great folks here and some of the best of the best Tec's here.
Jump on in and enjoy some great time's we have here and please post some pictures of your pair of great cars PLEASE :-D

WOW!! I didn’t expect this kind of response, thank you.

As for the Dart I wish I’d found an earlier non big bumper car maybe a 69 but could not resist its low miles and overall immaculate condition. And judging from the condition of the front license plate the car has never seen a freeway in its life, not a chip, dent, scratch…nothing.

WOW!! I didn’t expect this kind of response, thank you.

As for the Dart I wish I’d found an earlier non big bumper car maybe a 69 but could not resist its low miles and overall immaculate condition. And judging from the condition of the front license plate the car has never seen a freeway in its life, not a chip, dent, scratch…nothing.

Pete, that's just how we are around here. If you want a nice '69 Dart roller/project, I think I could help you out and am only two hours away (with possible delivery as well). ;)

Pete, that's just how we are around here. If you want a nice '69 Dart roller/project, I think I could help you out and am only two hours away (with possible delivery as well). ;)

OMG ... crickets! Pete, I was just kidding. You don't have to buy the '69. I will still reply to your posts. ;)

-
Back