Hello from San Diego

-

64physhy

Reaction score
Hello. I live in San Diego, but I'm in Iraq right now. I have a '64 Barracuda that I've had since '98. I did a lot to it right after I bought it, but haven't done much with it for a long time due to being busy. It's a 273 auto. The engine was rebuilt with a mild cam (don't remember the specs), Heads from a '66 Commando, Offy intake, Edelbrock carb (600cfm), Mopar electronic ignition, and some othe misc stuff. I did the bodywork on it, and had it painted bright white with blue metallic pearl, replaced the window gaskets, new windshield, polished the stainless moldings. The carpet and headliner were replaced, but it still has the original seat covers. I also put 13" Cragar SS's on front and 14's in back (would have done all 14, but couldn't find all 4). Here are a couple pics that were taken several years ago, before I put the 14's on the back. Other than that, still looks the same. Pics aren't very good, but all I have access to here. I plan on going back to work on it when I get home.
fc4a.jpg

ee29.jpg

Welcome 64 physhy.
Nice to see another early A on FABO. There is lots of info on the early A's on here.

Hi 64 physhy! Nice Cuda you got there. The 13 inch Cragars, do they have the Cragar centercaps or the DartCharger onmes? I'm looking for four DartCharger centercaps.

Thanks for the compliments. The centercaps are the regular Cragar SS caps with the S/S in the middle.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web! Nice looking Cuda!:cheers:

Welcome!! Its always nice to see another early-A being treated well and brought back to life even better than before!! GREAT looking fish!!

let me know when you come to vegas. round on me....bartender house of blues..mention this add

Im new to this site also and learning the hows to doo's, just wanted to say Thanks for all you are doing over there. Very nice looking car.

Hey whenever you're back in SD shoot me a PM!
I've got a 64 Cuda as well. We should meet up.

Evan

-
Back