Hello from So Cal

-

piperdrums

Reaction score
I bought my first ever Mopar. 65 Berracuda 273. I have been on FABO for about two weeks but forgot to introduce myself. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Welcome to FABO! Sounds like you've got a good first Mopar. Please Post up some pics when you are able!

Here is a few pics. Has lots of rust but will deal with that later.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 122
  • photo 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 133
  • photo 4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 127
  • photo 5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 131
Got yourself a fun project. It'll be nice to see another brought back from the encroaching rust.

Welcome to the site!

Thanks,
I'm having fun working on it little by little. any suggestions on cleaning rust on the motor?

If she's running decent now, just let her alone. At some point during your cleanup/resto, you'll get to the point of pulling the engine for a minimum of a nice clean/reseal/paint, job. I love that your taking the time to do a little at a time.....It's way more enjoyable then blowing the whole thing apart at one time. :thumleft:

Welcome to FABO - the very best A-body site on the net - from another SoCal member. Lots of good people here and more than willing to help.
So, what are the build plans for your new toy?

Honestly, my plans for this baby is to just work on her a little at a time. Drive around on week ends and enjoy the conversations people have about her.

Hello, from around the corner. There are a few 65 cudas in Rancho. Be sure to take it by the Legends burger car show on baseline and carnelian, Bob has the black one that is there most of the time, he is also a member here. When you decide to fix the rust I have all the patch panels you need and pretty much anything else you might need for your car. If you run across a service you can't perform there is a shop on Archibald just south of 9th the owner specializes in old mopars, he worked for dodge for 25 years and has been drag racing them since 1970.

-
Back