Hello from Sweden!

-

levvan

International Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been looking around for some time on this site but never registered. Now was the time to do it :-D

I'm from Stockholm - Sweden, which is a big mopar country!

I drive a Dodge Dart -68, 340, TF 727, 8 3/4.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Levvan.
Glad to see a new member from sweden!:-D
It is so cool that there are more moparians around the world.
We have the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.
Jump on in and make your self at home Levven 8)

Thanks everyone!
I've been surfing on this site before and noticed the big knowledge from you members, it has sure helpt me a lot of times!:thumrigh:

Welcom to a great site. Good people here, join us in the chat room some time. Post some pictures of your 68 Dart. I also have a 68 Dart I'm working on. Name's Gary from Wisconsin, USA

I'm from Stockholm - Sweden, which is a big mopar country!
How big? I always enjoy reading about Mopar's in foreign countries.

Even now when the majority of other countries hate us. ^_^

Welcome levvan

Start a "Member Photo Gallery" and show us what you got
I'll try to do that! See how it goes...;)

Welcom to a great site. Good people here, join us in the chat room some time. Post some pictures of your 68 Dart. I also have a 68 Dart I'm working on. Name's Gary from Wisconsin, USA
I certainly will! 68 Darts are something special :-D Nice to meet you Gary!

How big? I always enjoy reading about Mopar's in foreign countries.

Even now when the majority of other countries hate us. ^_^
Well, the interest is growing fast and the number of cars over here seems to increase each year! We have several Mopar meets across the country and other meetings as well.
I don't have that impression at all. If thats the case I think most people are just jeolous
icon12.gif

I'll try to post a pic...

fabo pic2.JPG

I will second that!! Nice color,and wheels Nice nice nice,:cheers:

Thanks everyone!
I've been surfing on this site before and noticed the big knowledge from you members, it has sure helpt me a lot of times!:thumrigh:

Welcome aboard, good looking Dart! Ask away and your questions will be answered by someone!

Cool to see more cars from outside north america!! Welcome, till I came to this site I never relized other than Australia, how many other countries had fans of North American muscle cars. Have fun!

When I worked for Mercedes Benz in Stuttgart (circa '95), I flew up to Hamburg and stayed at the Marriot for about a week. One day, I came outside and their were four Mopars (and beautiful might I add) sitting there. I waited for the owners to come back. They all ended up being locals and were there picking up a friend who worked at the hotel. They were on there way to a club meeting and unfortunately, I was on my way to a different function. I was blown away seeing these cars there but soon learned there were many Mopars (and other old American metal) all over Europe (especially Northern Europe and into the Scandinavian countries as well).

Welcome aboard Levvan! Sweet Dart you have there with some beautiful background scenery!

-
Back