Hello from the UK.

-

nick69

Its Me!!
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just bought a 67 Dodge Dart, looks like you guys might be my new friends!!LOL :drinkers:

Welcome to the forum nick69. Yup, you definitely picked the right place for A body knowledge and information, or if you're so inclined, just a great place to BS with the guys and gals. :)

thanks for the welcome guys.

Ill get some pics up as soon as i can.

The car isnt right hand drive mind. Over in the UK most people who like US vehicles dont get RHD versions unless they have to.

I also have a 1970 Cougar Eliminator.

Hey there! A Dart and a 1970 Cougar Eliminator. Nice. Just seen the real deal Cougar 2 days ago around here. I like them.
Theres a few here from across the pond that chime in. Jump right in and feel at home.
Whats your Dart packin?

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

thanks guys.
The dart has got the 273 in her. Wont really do much with the engine yet!!! LOL maybe!!

Its being delivered to me next weekend and im dead excited!!
Love the pics, they look great cars for sure.

Hi Nick, welcome too! I'm not so far from you, i live in sunny Cornwall with my Dart 360. This site and the guys on it are really helpful.

TimDart said:
Hi Nick, welcome too! I'm not so far from you, i live in sunny Cornwall with my Dart 360. This site and the guys on it are really helpful.

Ah, a few of us from Wilts/glous and other places are going to a summer meet in Exeter. It would be nice to see you and chat A bodies!

Hey Nick, when is the Exeter gig? I'm doing a numberof ongoingjobs on my Dart but would be interested to attend and talk Mopars etc
cheers

-
Back