Hello from thousand miles away!

-

Joshes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I just purchased the only Dodge Demon in the country. As this car wasn't officially sold in the country, some dude in 1970s studied in the USA and brought this car to the country. So, I have a very limited source for parts - well basicially nothing.
The condition of the car is rather poor (see pictures). My plan is to restore it to its original glory - not restomod kind of restorarion.

I am currently hunting high and low for parts - mainly from eBay and send them to a friend in the US who can ship those parts at some point.

I am asking member of this forum if anyone can recommend a good source for parts - interior and exterior - mainly for this particular car.
Perhaps a reliable and sourceful online shop.

Thank you all and hope to get some info.

Josh

Welcome....
Ebay is a great place to find needed parts..Bought a number of parts including the 68 Dart that we are working on now off of ebay..

Good luck

Rick

A Demon in Indonesia, Nice!!!!!:mrgreen: A pain for parts all right, but nice, you'll have everyone's head on a swivel.

Welcome You'll have a lot of fun on this site! the members are the best not only will they tell you where to get the best deals they let you know what to expect when you go to put it on the car. ya don't knon till ya ask !!

Welcome Josh. All you need to do is ask and you will receive.
Wow it is very cool to have the only one in your country.:mrgreen:
Hope we see more of you and your build.
keep us posted :colors:

To: Tony Fields, onehellofadart, Longgone, 69Dart, Rob, nicoles, briankaplan, memike and all other A-Body members who's been looking into my message,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will keep you posted on the development. Surely, questions will come from me and I do hope not, just asking, but can also share some of the experience with you all.

Again, thank you!

-
Back