Hello from TN

-

xskaternickx

Reaction score
Hi, I actually joined long ago when I was looking at a couple a bodies but I wound up buying a 69' satellite and haven't really been active over here as I didn't quite fit in. (You can find me on bbodiesonly as 69clone) Well now I do. I picked up a 70' Dodge Dart swinger 318/auto a couple weeks ago. It needs some rust repair typical rust in floors and quarters. Its also currently not running. It's not getting spark but I haven't tracked the issue down yet as I'm working on my satellite in my free time currently. (Dropping my stroker in). I got the dart at a military auction as the owner abandoned it at the auto hobby shop because he didn't want to pay the 6500 bill he owed for repairs and storage. it needs some work as they've held it in storage since 99' but to my surprise everything was in the trunk, hub caps, emblems, etc as well as a solid trunk. Anyways here's a couple pictures. Y'all might enjoy. Oh and it's got a/c lol.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I appreciate it 318willwork.
Howdy from chattanooga
Hey there I'm just sw of Clarksville in a small farm town. We've been here a year. I'm surprised there isn't much down here at least in middle Tn I'm used to going to Carlisle and all the mopar shows when I lived in Nj.

Welcome aboard from the boonies in the northwest corner!! Look up WhitePunkOnNitro--Tony will hook you guys up with middle state events. Here it's tractors lol ...

Thanks guys.
Welcome aboard from the boonies in the northwest corner!! Look up WhitePunkOnNitro--Tony will hook you guys up with middle state events. Here it's tractors lol ...
thanks cuda chick I've seen your work over the years it's fantastic. I believe your fairly close to me and definitely the person I will have do any of my powder coating work.

Welcome from the north east part of the state

-
Back