Hello from Tori

-

torigr

Reaction score
Hello,I am Tori and I am a 36 year old diehard Mopar fanatic.I have a 1970 Dodge Dart custom which I dropped in a 5.7 hemi from a 2003 Dodge Ram pickup doing performance upgrades to it.I was different from a family that like GMs,my dad whom passed away 3 years ago accepted I was into the Mopars very quickly.It is shown very well,nothing but Mopar parts in my backroom of my garage.My daughters 20 and 14 years old call me the Mopar mom.I do have my 2013 Ram 1500,2014 Dodge Charger which I drive.I can't wait until my 2015 Dodge Challenger comes in I ordered 6 weeks ago which is supposed to come in next week.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like a nice bunch of toys. We love pictures here. Post up some of that cool stuff!

Welcome from a fellow Dart fanatic:coffee2: Enjoy the new friendships!

Dave,

Thanks and I found this dart in a barn getting lucky 3 years ago.Did not buy sight on scene looking it over,rust free.I always liked the Dodge Darts and this one came right up.Paid $1,500.00 for it and bought a 24 pack of Bud Light beer for the seller.Seller liked that and said deal.

if you were to offer me light beer I would shoo you off my property ;)

welcome a board Tori

wheres about in the state are you from ?
if you ever came across an orange 71 duster that may very well have been Ginger (my car)

This seller I bought the dart from loved Bud Light beer.His eyes light up that day when I told him $1,500.00 and a 24 pack of Bud Light beer.

Welcome aboard Tori! Dad did good raising a Mopar girl. Pics?? I dont know too many 36 year olds that are shy..LOL

My dad taught me well on the A,B,C and E body mopar cars.I did upgrade the suspension when I built my Dart,went with the Magna Force set up doing away with the torsion bar front suspension.I don't like taking pictures of my cars.Graveyard Carz is my favorite TV show,I learn even more on the Mopars.

welcome....... spring is here! even in Mi !????

yeah it is, snow turned to rain :)

Tori, does GR stand for Grand Rapids?

if so, I go to school there
(I guess even if it doesn't mean that I go to school there)

Welcome Tori, would love to see some pics of your rides :glasses7:

I wonder why none of the FABO women haven't chimed in yet? :poke: :happy1:

-
Back