Hello From Vegas!

-
Thank you! You all have been so helpful! :) Just curious since we are both here in Vegas...Do you have a local place you use for MOPAR parts? I use the big 3 now (AZ,PB,NAPA,etc) but if just wanted to know if you have anyone that specializes in MOPAR specifically?

The small stuff I usually get at autozone, I do alot of searching for deal on what I call hard parts...pistons..cams..rods...blocks..heads ....My mom always said I was thrifty...
I have a large inventory of small block mopar parts..... We as in my two daughters and I are involved in drag racing at the Strip...so dad is always busy working on stuff along with a couple of other mopars....

The small stuff I usually get at autozone, I do alot of searching for deal on what I call hard parts...pistons..cams..rods...blocks..heads ....My mom always said I was thrifty...
I have a large inventory of small block mopar parts..... We as in my two daughters and I are involved in drag racing at the Strip...so dad is always busy working on stuff along with a couple of other mopars....
that is awesome! its nice that you do that with the family! i do the same as you and scour for what i can but i do appreciate the help and the quick response! :)

Hello Jaymie,Cool car,,and that you work on it yourself !! Don't know if you know it or not but there is a car club called "Mopars Of Las Vegas" They have a web site.They do outings and get together's. I meet up with them once and awhile. Just wanted to let you know

Last edited:
I met with them once....and that was enough...LOL

Hello Jaymie,Cool car,,and that you work on it yourself !! Don't know if you know it or not but there is a car club called "Mopars Of Las Vegas" They have a web site.They do outings and get together's. I meet up with them once and awhile. Just wanted to let to know
Awesome!!! I will look them up for sure! :) Thank You!

-
Back