Hello, from Woodstock,Ont, Ca.

-

rustydart

Reaction score
I own a 69 Dart swinger 340/ 4 speed ,it's home for a 273/auto at present. The 340 sits in my basement collecting dust at the moment. I've owned the Dart since 1972, it's in need of restoration, subframes and floors are good but body and interior need serious attention. I have no garage yet, so restoration will have to wait till then,so when the time comes I know this site will provide me with all the the resources to take on the project. Great Site Guys:cheers:

Welcome!! Glad you found your way over here to FABO! Sounds like a nice project. Be sure and post some pics when you get a chance. Enjoy!!

Welcome and enjoy the site. Tons of good info. here.

Welcome to FABO fellow canuck, this is the place for all the Abody info you could need!!

Dam you've owned that Baby a long time!

Anouther Canadian COOL.Welcome bro we need PICS got to have pics,pics is like looking at naked women.

Welcome to FABO form Baden, Ont., see you at the local shows and swapmeets this summer,neighbour. There's a swapmeet in Woodstock on April 12th (Fairgrounds).
Let us know what help you need...

All the best,
Giles

Welcome to this great site rustydart.
Its good to have a great Canadian here with us, and we have a lot.
I don't have a garage ether, and enjoy doing my work under a shad tree here in Arkansas, We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folks, This is my shelter and my work area, This site keeps me straight and keeps me on track.

let%20it%20rain%20014.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20060.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20068%20%28Custom%29%20%282%29.jpg

Welcome RustyDart to the best A-Bodies site there is!Like the rest mentioned,we need pics.!Maybe we,ll see you at Moparfest?

Welcome!!! Cool another Canadian.I also have a 69 Dart Swinger 340 auto as well,under resto.Lots of great help here.Enjoy!!!!

Welcome if you ever need anything let me know I'm about 15 minutes up the 401 in Ingersoll

-
Back