hello from Yelm washignton!!

-

sjatm941

Reaction score
Just thought id introduce myself. I just picked up a 74 Dart sport , slant 6 auto , Brown with white top wanna change to black top. Has a cool fold down rear seat!! Plans are a 318 auto and just have fun workin on it . I put 15x7 cop wheels on it and just have to figure out the tire size . I think im going 245 65 on the rear and 205 60 on the front . Hope the rear dont rub posibly need spacers ? who knows. anyway look forward to the project and sharing and learnign all the info . Great forum so faR!!:-({|=

ya i cant speel either :)

Eh don't worry about the work first that's what makes for the best pics so you can show before and after. When it's a driver you should head this way some time! I have a few small parts if its anything you need they will be free of charge.

Also there is a 70 roadrunner in your town yellow if I remember right. Tried to buy it because it always just sat on the street but they wouldn't sell then. You might want to look into it who knows they may be ready now.

521783_608254359201905_1177049604_n.jpg

i couldnt move the car in and out becasue the tires that came on the cop wheels were van size and rubbed . i put the stock wheels back on with the dog dish caps for now.
379804_610163465677661_1617745173_n.jpg

Welcome to FABO!.....that's a right fine Mopar there! Police wheels do wonders, don't they?! So what's next?

ya im excited , except the almighty rust in the trunk as well as the cars been hit in the rear before , instead of replacing the rear panel they used body filler. so im just gonna improve the fix and seal the lights up nicer. Zero rust the whole trunk , new seam sealer and posibly . Fix any leaking that may occure in the rear. Anyway the interior isnt too bad bearly any rust inside, im replacing the carpet and zero rust the floor, then the rest of my current budget include a 318 and 904 from a fellow for cheap. Its got the disk and big bolt already so im set there . 245 60 15 on the front 205 60 15 on the front . get her on the road and go from there . I would like to put a new black top on as well as some black strips. thats for now

Also there is a 70 roadrunner in your town yellow if I remember right. Tried to buy it because it always just sat on the street but they wouldn't sell then. You might want to look into it who knows they may be ready now.

i see a neon green one every now and then ! Down the road from me there's a i think 73 duster thats yellow i only see the guy drive once or twise a year. There also was a white 73 duster and a black dodge aspen running around town.

Eh don't worry about the work first that's what makes for the best pics so you can show before and after. When it's a driver you should head this way some time! I have a few small parts if its anything you need they will be free of charge.

Where do you live ? i got a list for ya !! :) jk

-
Back