Hello From York, PA

-

Dartified

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been lurking here for a few years now. I just bought my 4th Dart last month. This is a survivor with approx 14,350 miles on it. Dart Custom Sedan 318, A904, no air, radio delete (rare in a Custom). Factory options: rear defroster, electronic ignition. Color: GY4 yellow/black vinyl and cloth bench seats, red circle dog dish hubcaps. Built 5/72 at Windsor Assembly. Everything is original, except battery, tires (original bias-ply spare in back, great shape) electronic ignition module, ballast resistor, voltage regulator, 2 hoses, wipers. All these parts were saved and in a box in the trunk. Came with Cobra CB Radio attached to the dash and magnetic antenna - it works!

Looking for recommended mechanics in the York area. I posted more details about my situation here: Mopar Repair Near York, PA

IMG_0555.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool to see another 4-door owner here in PA, it looks awesome!

Just so you know though, any radio was an extra cost option.

There was no way to order one then 'delete' it, it was simply ordered with no radio at all. ;-)

Last edited:
Welcome to FABO!!

I grew up not far from you in Waynesboro PA. Bought my first car, a 1972 Duster at the original Manheim Auto Auction right down the road from you!!

Been gone too long to know of any repair shops though. Good luck with your Dart. Great color combo!

Dean Hiles Garage, Halifax PA Great mopar guy! PM me for his number

Last edited:
Hi everyone, been lurking here for a few years now. I just bought my 4th Dart last month. This is a survivor with approx 14,350 miles on it. Dart Custom Sedan 318, A904, no air, radio delete (rare in a Custom). Factory options: rear defroster, electronic ignition. Color: GY4 yellow/black vinyl and cloth bench seats, red circle dog dish hubcaps. Built 5/72 at Windsor Assembly. Everything is original, except battery, tires (original bias-ply spare in back, great shape) electronic ignition module, ballast resistor, voltage regulator, 2 hoses, wipers. All these parts were saved and in a box in the trunk. Came with Cobra CB Radio attached to the dash and magnetic antenna - it works!

Looking for recommended mechanics in the York area. I posted more details about my situation here: Mopar Repair Near York, PA

View attachment 1715831410

Welcome.Aboard..

You're in a strong FABO location... plenty of guys nearby.

Thanks, everyone! A quick question: Did a fan shroud come with 318's with no a/c? Looking down at the spinning blades of death make me glad I don't wear a tie!

-
Back