Hello I'm new

-

Adidasboy918

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Peter from California. My dad recently bought a 1966 dart gt with a 273 and found out it is a gold anniversary car. The car runs good but the interior has been stripped. We are in need of a little help find parts which led me here.
Anyone have or know of a place where I can find a gage cluster, bucket seats, headliner for the car? I have been on ebay trying to find parts and not finding exactly what I want or need. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, someone here should be able to help you with what you need. You should also post what you want in the parts wanted section. Good luck.

Welcome! Sounds like a pretty cool car. There are actually many vendors available such as YearOne, ClassicIndustries, Layson's just to name a few. Some advertise here and even give discounts to FABO members. I've found a lot of things by googling mopar interior parts or whatever part I'm looking for. Good Luck!

Welcome to FABO from a fellow 66 Dart owner. There are quite a few of us around here. Feel free to post some pics and info of your car on my 66 Dart thread. The link is just below. ↓↓↓↓↓ Toolmanmike

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. All of the things you listed can be found. Some through FABO, some through eBay, some through retailers. Will depend on how much you are willing to spend.

Thanks for the warm greetings guys. As far as how much we are going to spend well I guess we'll just have to see. We are going to restore the car to what it originally looked like when it was first built with a few upgrades.

-
Back