hello! new here,but not to Mopar

-

braveseal

33 years with Mopar!
Reaction score
hey there,Been a mopar man before i even learned to drive.
My dad had a 54 savoy when I was 5 or 6,then a 61 plymouth wagon,65 coronet,68 satelite,71 coronet.well, you get the idea!

I have owned many mopars including,t/a challenger,challenger conv,4 other challengers,68 cuda,73 cuda 340,69 roadrunner,67 satelite conv,79 lil red exp,69 dart swinger 340,69 valiant & lots more.

My 69 dart,that I owned for 13 years, when I sold it, had a Barton built 366 W2 roller,4600 conv etc, and was in mopar action aug 99. A bodies are what i like best though,and wish I would have kept my dart and the 69 valiant i sold my buddy.oh well.....

so now i'm reworking a 68 valiant i just bought.360 magnum (wish it was an LA) 904,4:56's,moser axles,mini tubed,springs moved in 3",wilwood front brakes etc etc.
see ya'll round the website!

VAL 1.JPG

But I guess you knew that. Sounds like you've had some real fine automobiles. The Blue Val is very nice from where I stand.

One thing you mentioned in your post about the car - you stated that it's a 360 Magnum and you would prefer an LA. All this time I thought Magnum 318s and 360s where still considered LAs - zat not true?

For example, I have a 1992 360/300 Comando crate motor in my Duster. I know the 360 Magnums have different (though compatable) heads, but I always thought they were still LAs.
~Bill

HEy, nice ride. Can I drive it, LOL
Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard and nice valiant. i used to have one. i miss it btu now i have a 66.. welcome and have fun reading all day and nite.. lol

Cerwin

-
Back