Hello - New Member from Tampa 65 Cuda

-

1965 Cuda

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for such a great spot for info!

1965 barracuda 273

Thanks,
Wes

Attachments

• CudaFront.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 126
  • CudaRear.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 124
Thanks guys! I'm glad I found the site, I just found the '65 4bbl intake manifold I've been looking for in the F/S forum.

Wes

SGbarracuda - I Bought it from Streetside in N.C. It was on consignment from a N.C. owner. I do not know his name though. (I belive he just passed away)

It was purchased new in Clearwater FL, one county over from us.

Welcome to FABO nice cuda congrats,from Palm Harbor across the bay from ya north of Clearwater.

SGbarracuda - I Bought it from Streetside in N.C. It was on consignment from a N.C. owner. I do not know his name though. (I belive he just passed away)

It was purchased new in Clearwater FL, one county over from us.

Ok, I have a friend in Lakeland that has or had a 65 same color as yours that he has been trying to sell and figured it had to be that car but once again I was wrong. Nice looking fish.

I'm in the North Tampa area. Between Lake Magdeline and Lutz. I had no idea there were gonna be this many "locals" on here! Sweet!

SG - No problem, this car hasnt been in FL since 2003 though. I looks like it had two owners in Clearwater from 65 till 03 and looks like one in NC from 03 on

Get out to the cruise in's we may run into each other, go to let's roll promotions for his listings he does a lot of cruiseins in the tampa area [north/south] also look for a magazine called Mike Kelley's Cruise News it lists all events nationwide and has articles on past shows [great bathroom reading material they are free at most cruiseins].

Welcome, your Barracuda looks well loved. I was born and raised just south of you in Sarasota.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12PassRear3qtr.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 81
Welcome.Somehow,I figured Goldfish would find this thread,too funny.

Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

-
Back